Friday, 10 January 2020
Monday, 6 January 2020
Mental health is essential for individual and public health. To improve #mentalhealth, promotion, prevention, and the treatment of disease are required. These three kinds of interventions are interrelated but independent from one another. Although separate efforts for mental health promotion and prevention are needed as well as the public need of mental health promotion and well-being, #psychiatrists usually are not accustomed to mental health promotion and prevention.
Sunday, 29 December 2019
Friday, 6 December 2019
Friday, 29 November 2019
• Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try!
• You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.
• Don’t ruin a new day by thinking about yesterday. Let it go.
• Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness.
• Dear mind, please stop thinking so much at night. I need sleep.
• Stop overthinking. You can’t control everything, just let it be.
Thursday, 28 November 2019
The vast majority encounter stress and nervousness every once in a while. Stress is any request put on your cerebrum or physical body. Individuals can report feeling focused when various contending requests are put on them. The sentiment being focused can be activated by an occasion that influences you to feel baffled or anxious. Tension is a sentiment dread, stress, or unease. It can be a response to stress, or it can happen in individuals who can't distinguish noteworthy stressors throughout their life.