Mental Health Congress 2019 which is scheduled during September 11-12, 2019 at Singapore. The main theme of our conference is “Psychoanalysis & humanizing Mental Health" which covers wide range of critically important sessions. It’s a platform to bring all the neuroscientists together to share their experiences it’s the amalgam of scientific research as well as innovative ideas.
The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Mental Health Congress 2019, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with researchers and industrial people across the world. All the members of Mental Health congress 2019 organizing committee look forward to meet you at Singapore.
Why to attend?
Mental Health Congress 2019 is an international stage for presenting research about different areas of Neuroscience current technologies used for the betterment of Mental and Behavioral Health. Thus, contributing to the distribution of knowledge in Mental and Behavioral Health for the benefit of both the academia and business, this is a great opportunity to influence the large number of participants from the Mental and Behavioral Health community. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Mental and Behavioral Health are features of this conference.
- Neuroscience Researchers
- Neuroscience Department & Faculty
- Mental & Behavioral Health Associations and Societies
- Occupational therapist
- Crisis & social workers
- Social Instructors
- Mental Disorders & Rehabilitees
- Difficult situations in life
- Addiction Problems (Children’s & Adolescents)
- Medication/Treatment of Mental & Behavioral Disorders
- Mental Health Recovery
- Social Phobia
- Mental Health Patient’s Rights
- Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Diagnoses
- Mental Health Strengthening
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://mentalhealth.neurologyconference.com/